8th Circuit Libraries Implement Restricted Access Policy
In an effort to prevent spread of the coronavirus, the 8th Circuit Libraries are closed to the public until further notice. Services will be limited. For questions about resources, call 314-244-2665 or email email@example.com.
Starting on 11/8/2021 the St. Louis Headquarters Library will be open to the public by appointment Tuesday through Thursday, 1:00pm – 4:00pm. This schedule may be limited during holiday weeks.
To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “STL lib appointment” in the subject line, OR call 314.244.2665. Provide your name, contact information, desired appointment date, and the nature of your research/question.
Masks are required, hand sanitizer is provided, and social distancing is strongly encouraged.
If you are looking for reliable information about the coronavirus and related issues, these may prove helpful:
- CDC Coronavirus Disease Information Portal
- Covers prevention guidelines, cases and locations, closure considerations, latest updates, and FAQs.
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- Provides recommendations for general cleaning/disinfection and for households with suspected/confirmed cases
- List of EPA-registered disinfectants
- State Department Travel Information